08/11/07

TechEd 2007 - Communities? Can They really help my business, my day-to-day job, and my career?

Communities? Can They really help my business, my day-to-day job, and my career?
Bart Martens

This was a session lunch (AKA one of the sessions that prevents me from having lunch :-P)
The speaker talked about what was a community many centuries ago and now.
It started as a bunch of people with common interests but now is much more than that.
From the IT and Development point of view, communities are a support and experience sharing mean.
For companies like Microsoft, is a important source of feedback and influence on the market.
Many people consult communities blogs, wikis and forums before buy some equipment, for example.

I left at the middle of this session to attend to an simultaneous session.

Sem comentários: