09/11/07

TechEd 2007 - Securing ASP.NET and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Applications with Windows Cardspace

Securing ASP.NET and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Applications with Windows Cardspace
Vittorio Bertocci

I attended to a second session about Windows Cardspace, and I'm afraid that by mistake have written some topics about this session in my other post about Windows Cardspace...
So, I'll just leave some brief notes that can became handy.

He gave us an preview of a library of WC components called ADFS "2". These components make very easy to integrate Windows Cardspace in a .NET application. Today, to develop a WC web application you must do it "hardcoded" with HTML to specify the WC object and code login/registering logic.
With these components it's just drag and drop.

Something I learned in this session that wasn't clear in the first one, is that you can define your own cards with custom information!

Sem comentários: